Thursday, November 4, 2010

Some of my favorite things...

Blooms: Roses, all colors!


Food: steak and cake (and it even rhymes!)

Drink: water and coffee for everyday, champagne for special occasions


Thing to Wear: jeans and high heels (although not necessarily together) ... also love juicy tracksuits for lounging around the house


Destination: Madrid - I'm seriously craving some churros con chocolate right now. mmmmm....


Season: fall



Musician: Lady Gaga

Book: anything and everything Harry Potter! also love Ayn Rand and Le Petit Prince

Color: red and pink

Scent: in love with lavender. As far as perfumes go, I'm currently being rather fickle and alternating between Viktor and Rolf's Flowerbomb, Hanae Mori Butterfly, and Creed Spring Flower.


Extravagance: I try to incorporate a little bit of extravagance into my everyday life. I consider it to be good motivation for me to continue working hard, so I generally don't feel guilty about splurging on myself and my loved ones.

Quote: "Keep your dreams alive. Understand to achieve anything requires faith and belief in yourself, vision, hard work, determination, and dedication. Remember all things are possible for those who believe." - Gail Devers

"You can sleep when you're dead"

No comments: