Sunday, November 7, 2010

Starbucks red cups are back!


As I said in my last post, I love everything about the holidays, so I was very excited to find out that Starbucks' red cups and holiday drinks are back!


I look forward to this every year, and I always get one before starting my holiday shopping expeditions. I hate drinking my calories, but I make an exception for Starbucks lattes! My favs are the gingerbread latte and the peppermint mocha latte (skinny, of course). They are such a delightful, creamy way to get the day started (or at any other time of day, really!) that it's practically impossible to resist them.

What are your favorite holiday drinks from Starbucks?

2 comments:

Bombchell said...

lol wow you are a startbucks fan. I didn't even know they had red cups. I'll try the gingerbread late or peppermint mocha latte the next time Im at starbucks.

Apriljoy said...

Ahh I get excited for the red cups at Starbucks as well! Have you ever tried Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate? They only serve it during the holidays. It's delish!