Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Laneige Strawberry Yogurt Pack

This is a review for the Laneige strawberry yogurt pack. I've had it for over a year now and use it when my skin is feeling dried and stressed out and needs a little pick me up.

The main thing I love about it is the SMELL. It smells JUST like strawberry yogurt - I seriously get tempted to eat it! The pack itself is a light cream texture with small red beads - you're supposed to apply a generous amount to your face and massage the cream into your skin until the little red beads disappear, then wash it off after 10-15 minutes.

When I wash it off, my skin looks and feels a lot dewier and just "healthier" overall. It's a good mask for all skin types in my opinion, because it doesn't aggravate my oily skin or break me out while imparting moisture. (A lot of products break me out so that's a big deal to me). It's moderately priced (about $20 for a jar) but it lasts you a long time. If you can get your hands on this, I'd definitely recommend it!

1 comment:

Catherine said...

Ooh, I was totally eyeing this online the other day! I am in love with the MBD strawberry yogurt mask so maybe this would be a better alternative! (I am actually quite a klutz with those masks...)

Thanks for the kind words about Mochi. It was just very unexpected. =/