Sunday, October 14, 2012

The Sunday Six vol. 3

I'm posting this from NYC! I'm here for the orientation for my new job.

So the six things I am grateful for this week are:
1) having gainful employment at a place that gives me the opportunity to explore an amazing city.
2) having the ability and energy to decide to refocus my energies. I think it's way too easy to get stuck into a rut thinking you want something simply because that is what everyone else wants, then to get really down when that doesn't work out for you. For me that thing has been dating - to put it bluntly, dating in Los Angeles has been a complete mess. So I've decided to just completely place my dating efforts on indefinite hiatus and instead focus on getting in amazing shape and kick starting my awesome new career. So look forward to some more health and career posts soon! I am just exhausted with trying to date and don't even want to think about it for a while.
3) living in downtown la! I just moved in and it is awesome. I love being close to so many awesome bars and restaurants, and there's always something to do.
4) Dior rouge lipstick in 169. The perfect nudish MLBB shade that also happens to be moisturizing and have the perfect balmy texture.
5) urban decay eyeliner in zero. The perfect creamy black liner.
6) urban decay all nighter spray - it keeps my face looking flawless for hours.

No comments: