Monday, September 3, 2012

The Sunday Six

Obviously a day late, but figured it kind of counts since this is a holiday weekend.

The six things that have me loving life this week:

1.  Signed the lease on a beautiful new apartment that I'll be moving into next month.
2.  My parents graciously offered to get me a new car as a congratulations gift of sorts for starting my new career.
3.  Confirmed that I'll be working on DREAM Act applications for several months as pro bono work... could not be more excited to start.  The people I'll be working with seem really intelligent and passionate about their work, which is huge.
4.  In less than 12 hours, I'll be on a nonstop flight to Turkey, and I'll be spending my next three weeks in Turkey, the Czech Republic, and Germany.
5.  Having the free time to finally get caught up on my fashion magazines and to enjoy reading just for the sake of reading again.
6.  My amazing friends and family who are always there to help celebrate the ups and downs of my life.  

No comments: