Monday, September 3, 2012

Restart

I've decided to seriously start investing some time into blogging now.

I've said this to myself on several occasions, but I think the timing couldn't be any better at this point.  I am finally seriously settling down into my first grown-up apartment (where I won't have any roommates and I'll be in charge of all the decor) and I've finally finished my graduate degree and will be starting my career.  Also, I was in great shape at the end of last year, but I've gradually gained about 15 pounds as the stresses of wrapping up my final semester of law school and studying for the bar took their toll.  I'm determined to lose the weight and to find a healthy way to balance a healthy lifestyle with a stressful life.

My blog is going to be mostly musings about my life as I embark on this new chapter, my efforts to furnish my new apartment, random beauty and fashion purchases, and a little Sunday feature that I've decided to title The Sunday Six.  The Sunday Six will just be six things that I'm grateful for each week - it's so easy to get caught up in life that it's important to remind yourself constantly of all the wonderful things in life that you're grateful for.

I'm leaving for Turkey, the Czech Republic, and Germany for three weeks today!  I'll be updating soon with photos!

No comments: