Saturday, March 26, 2011

New boots

I had a pair of motorcycle boots from f21 that I adored but they were so cheaply constructed that they began to kill my feet. So my sweet bf got these Frye harness 12R boots for me which have almost the exact same style but with fabulous frye construction.

They do run a bit narrow in the toebox but I love them so far. They are very high quality and it is easy to see why Frye has been in the boot business since the Civil War!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How sweet of your bf! I love my Frye Melissa boots, they're really comfy and well made. I try not to buy cheaply made shoes because as cute and affordable as they are, my feet need a little more support!

Glad to see that you're blogging more regularly :)

Shop N' Chomp said...

I like! =D Been reading about these on MUA. They look so hip and comfy!

Shop N' Chomp said...

Thanks Sylvia! And thanks for entering =D