Friday, January 28, 2011

Ins and Outs


IN:

I always love Starbucks' Skinny Vanilla Lattes, but lately I'm absolutely addicted to them! My schedule this semester is pretty packed, and I'm always running around, so this is my big midday perk that helps get me through the day. It's delicious, filling, and only 130 calories for a grande!
I've also been test driving L'Oreal's Lash Serum lately for the past month or so, and I was extremely skeptical at first, but I figured why not when it costs only $10? Lo and behold, my lashes have actually gotten LONGER! I'm amazed because they're noticeably longer and people have actually commented on the difference. It is not convenient to wear under mascara because it causes my lashes to droop, so I just wear it at night, and I'm lazy so I don't even wear it every night, but it's still been very effective. I highly recommend this product to anyone wanting longer lashes. Of course I still wear falsies for nights out, but this has made me feel a lot more confident with foregoing falsies during the day.

OUT:



Because I'm so busy, I eat a lot of protein/energy bars because I just don't have time to eat proper meals or get nutritious snacks. My favs are EAS Myoplex Lite bars and ThinkThin bars (which are supposed to be Tracy Anderson's fav), but I thought I'd branch out and try Kashi GoLean Crunchy bars in Chocolate Peanut. This bar is NOT GOOD - it's so dry that when I bite into it, the crumbly bits get absolutely everywhere, and it honestly feels like eating peanut flavored styrofoam pasted onto a slab of cardboard with some chocolate. I'm just trying to get rid of these as quickly as possible now.

What are your latest ins and outs?

2 comments:

Bruna Correa said...

Sueu blog is a luxury!
I loved it and now I'm going.
I'm from Brazil and by chance I found your blog.
Congratulations on the good choice!
Kisses

Shop N' Chomp said...

Ew, the Kashi bar sounds gross. =\

*makes mental note to try the latte and lash serum*