Monday, October 11, 2010

Wishlist!

from Lush:
* Maple Taffy lipbalm
* Lemony Flutter
* King of Skin body butter
* Satsumo Santa
* Gingerbread House
Korres Wild Rose Foundation in #2
fuzzy slippers
Philosophy Gingerbread Man scrub

Currently loving:
VS body butter - they come in such gorgeous scents and the butter is so silky smooth. The butter itself has a bit of a sheen to it so it leaves a beautiful effect on the skin. My current favorite scent is Pure Seduction.
Agent Provocateur perfume - smells clean and feminine! My current fav. It lasts almost all day and the bottles are so adorable! I often layer this with the VS body butter.
Korres Wild Rose foundation - I've been using a sample of this and I can't wait to buy it! It makes my skin look absolutely flawless and lasts all day. It also doesn't make my face itchy after a few hours, like a lot of other foundations do.
Sally Hansen complete manicure polishes - they have some gorgeous nudes and leave a glossy, long-lasting finish.

I cannot wait for the holidays to get here! Mulled wine, cold weather, Christmas decorations... I'm so excited! Not to mention that I will have a 4 week holiday break, so I am ESPECIALLY excited about that. I'm going to be in LA and Toronto for the holidays, so I'll get my share of gorgeous weather AND the snowy cold!

No comments: