Thursday, December 10, 2009

lash haul!


Final exams suck.

So to relieve my stress, I hauled some lashes from madamemadeline.com. (my haul pic sucks). I've ordered from them numerous times and they've always been superfast. Their prices have slowly been rising on the Ardell lashes though. :(



I got the Ardell lashes in 103 because i'm obsessed with thick fluffy lashes and I can't find these in any stores. I also got some Elise lashes because they're made by the same people who make MAC and Shu lashes, and Elise lashes were on sale for only $2.50 each. The thing that sucks about Elise is that they don't put the # of the lashes on the box, and I threw away my receipt so I'm not sure which I got... but I'll try to look them up on website. One of the criss-cross ones has sparkles on the lash band... but you can't see it here. :( I'll try to post some FOTDs with these over winter break. :)



And here's a comparison pic of the Ardell 103s (top right) with the Ardell 101 (top left) and Andrea 33. It's a tiny bit longer and denser than the 101 and like a mini version of the Andrea 33.

2 comments:

Shop N' Chomp said...

I suck at applying these darn things but I can't wait to see your pretty FOTDs, sweets. :)

I was totally intrigued by the high SPF the Face Shop's UV powder had so I had to get it...hehe. Fyi...it is pretty translucent but I've found if you apply more you look quite pale. I don't look good with a tan so this works for me.

Thuhien said...

The false lashes are beautiful

xoxo, thn