Monday, September 5, 2011

Sorry!

I'm sorry I was completely MIA for the entire summer. It was a completely whirlwind few months - I had an amazing internship back home in LA that kept me intensely busy (but also got me a job for post-graduation!) and then my boyfriend whisked me off to Europe for two weeks! We went to Paris, then road-tripped to Luxembourg, after which we drove along the Mosel River in Germany to visit Trier, Koblenz, and Koln - then we took a train into Amsterdam. I am now back to splitting my time between LA and DC, but with a renewed appreciation for life. Despite how exhausting the summer was, it was also wonderful in the sense that it made me realize that I really need to take advantage of every single day because soon I will be a working woman without nearly as much free time.

Once I return to LA with a job post-graduation, I plan on getting an apt by myself - and it will be the first time I've ever gotten to do that! So I have become completely obsessed with interior design - I can't wait to decorate the place to my liking and throw dinner parties (so I've also gotten a renewed interest in the culinary arts.) If you have any recommendations for cooking/interior design/fashion, please drop me a line.

This year is shaping up to be a lot more relaxed and leisurely than the past two years, so I do plan on blogging more. I hope you guys will accompany me on my final adventure into adulthood!

2 comments:

Shop N' Chomp said...

Congrats on that job!! Your trip to Europe sounds so fun. You should share some pics from it when you have the time! :)

Laura Hunter-Thomas said...

I would love to accompany you :) trip to Europe sounds amazing, jealous!

Just in case you're interested, I'm giving away a Louis Vuitton Speedy 30 bag on my blog. Details here: http://www.beautynotbull.com/2011/09/giveaway-monogram.html

:)

Laura x