Saturday, December 4, 2010

Philosophy The Gingerbread Man Scrub

I've been using this scrub that I got on my birthday a while back, and I love it! It's really hard to resist most of Philosophy's bath and body products because they all smell so divine, and this scrub is no exception.

It doesn't really have a baked good, cookie-type scent, but more of a fresh gingery scent that's amazing to wake you up and put you in a positive mood. The scrub is a bit stiff and not very oily or watery (which I adore, because I prefer a more abrasive scrub... I think it just gets the job done better!) This makes the scrub work great on either dry or wet skin - other scrubs that are more slippery tend to slide off wet skin and get wasted down the drain, but not so with The Gingerbread Man! Also, I love that it's not oily so it doesn't leave my tub a slippery mess.

And of course, what's not to like about the adorable, packaging and name? This is definitely one of the seasonal holiday treats that I look forward to every year, and would make a great gift for any girl in your life that enjoys a bit of pampering. It retails for $25 at sephora.

No comments: