Here are some products that I'm just loving and using everyday lately:
1. TF bronzer in Chocolate Soleil: my FAV. I don't really use bronzer to look more tan; I just use it for contouring. This product is perfect for that because it's matte and brown with no red tones. It's pretty dark but you can really sheer it out using a fluffy brush and a light application. Plus it smells like coco pebbles and tastes sweet if you get some in your mouth by accident! (makes me want to eat it hehehe). I'm a MAC C3 and it's absolutely perfect on me for contouring.
2. Ardell lashes in #101: I have Asian eyes, and I need a fuller lash to make my eyes look really defined; those spiky lashes don't really work on me. These lashes are perfect and really work for just about any occasion. I do like to wear some longer lashes for a night out, but this lash works for just about anything, so it's a great standby. It's quickly become my new fav.
3. MAC eyeshadow in Naked Lunch: this is PERFECT for everyday on my C3 skintone; it's a great MLidsBB. It is just slightly lighter than my skintone and has a great shimmer that brightens up my eye area.
4. DDF Glycolic 10% Toning Complex: I've been having a lot of problems lately with my skin; it's been breaking out in weird bumps and stuff. This product has really helped to clear up my problems; I've noticed that my skin has become a lot smoother and softer since I've begun using this (it's been about 3 weeks). It smells like crap and kind of tingles when I use this, but it's so worth it!
5. MAC l/l in Subculture: the perfect MLBB. It really helps make y lips look slightly fuller because it's light and lip-colored.
6. Coastal Scents Pink Semi Firm Pointed Crease Brush: this brush is amazing and only $3.95! It's very firm and has a fine point at the end. I can use the wider side of the brush for wider application of eyeshadow, and then I use the pointed side of the brush to line my lower lashline.
7. NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk: This is my favorite pencil for lining my inner lower lashline for that bright-eyed effect. I know a lot of people don't like using a white eyeliner on the lower lashline but I love it because I think it really opens my eyes up. This creamy pencil lasts all day. It's also a good backup eyeshadow base - the white color really brings out all the colors of the eyeshadows I apply over it.
8. NARS blush in Deep Throat: this has been kind of languishing in my collection, but I began wearing it everyday lately. It's the perfect shimmery peach that brings out my cheekbones.
9. Scott Barnes eyeshadow in Lily: So sad that tbe Scott Barnes line is no longer around! This is the PERFECT highlight shade: it's a shimmery creamy off-white that doesn't look too obvious when you use it to highlight. If you can still get your hands on his line, he makes really amazing eyeshadows and blushes.
10. MAC eyeshadow in Mulch: I've been using this eyeshadow absolutely everyday. It's a shimmery bronze with slight red undertones that is great for contouring the eye area. You can use it lightly for a very natural contour, or darker for a smokier look.