Tuesday, July 7, 2009

INTRO

Hello! I am starting this blog to get back into the habit of writing regularly. I am a 24 year old Korean American; grew up in southern California, starting school on the east coast in the fall, obsessed with beauty, glamour, LA, traveling, languages, and success. I speak English, Korean, Spanish, French, and I'm learning Mandarin Chinese. I just recently quit my job as a legal assistant/paralegal and left on a 6-week vacation to Asia, where I visited Seoul, Pusan, Tokyo, and Beijing.

I also love Harry Potter and collect it in all the languages I speak. I like to read them to brush up on my languages as I find it's very easy to fall behind on a language once you stop using it.

I wanted to be a makeup artist all throughout high school and college and therefore own a LOT of makeup. I have single-lidded Asian eyelids with no crease, so it was all trial and error for me to figure out what worked. I am now trying to learn how to do my hair (I have long hair that I like to infuse a lot of volume into), but it is hard!

I have absolutely no plans this summer other than to have the best time of my life.

Goals:
Lose weight for school - STAT
Brush up on Chinese
Learn how to do my hair!!!

Currently loving ...
my wonderful boyfriend <3

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Hey there!
Just came across your blog.
I live right outside DC, and am starting law school in the fall in West Virginia.

I look forward to chatting more!

Jessica said...

PS- I am trying to follow you, but can't find the follow icon.
Let me know, so I can follow you!